E X C I T I N G N E W S ! ! !
We are happy to announce the reopening of the gym on Saturday 25th July!! We are getting things in place so we are ready for you!
We will be putting changes in place to ensure the safety of all members and staff. Some of the following changes will be reviewed after an initial 2-week period.
- Reduced hours, Monday – Friday 6am to 8pm and Saturday & Sunday 8am to 6pm
- Hourly checklists will be in place for staff cleaning. A professional cleaner will also clean the gym twice daily.
- We will continue with live classes for the first couple of weeks post reopening. We will have our online class timetable available on our Instagram. We are hoping to reintroduce a class timetable as of the 10th August.
- During this initial phase we will only be allowing members to attend the gym.
- Training slots will be available for booking only. (Numbers based on government guidelines)
- Over 16’s only
- Showers and changing rooms will not be available, so please come in your gym stuff without any extra bags if possible.
- Sauna and steam rooms will not be open
- Limited Drinks available
- Card only – NO CASH
We appreciate this is a lot to ask but we have to keep the members and staff safe. We ask you to please wipe all equipment down after you have finished. This is for your safety as well as the other people around you.
ALWAYS Sanitise hands on arrival and on departure of the gym.
We have an exciting new café currently under construction, so there will be a pathway leading you into the gym whilst work continues. There is a reception desk in a new spot ready to greet you as you arrive.
We can’t thank you enough for your continued support it has been amazing! We look forward to reopening those doors for you all ❤️
Offering a wide range of equipment including TRX, battle ropes, kettle-bells, sandbags, prowler and much more.
Steam room and sauna both available all day for all members and guests of Xchange.
A diverse class timetable offering something for everyone. From high intensity workouts such as spin and boxing circuits to mat based flexibility and core conditioning such as yoga and pilates. We have also just launched 3 Les Mills classes, Bodypump, Bodycombat and Bodybalance.